2015 is coming to and end and for me it was a year of transition, with little progress, so I’m looking forward to things improving in 2016.
I’m not making any resolutions for the new year but there are things I want to do, plan to do and will probably cry a little inside if I don’t do them. If I did have resolutions, they would look something like this:
- get my weight back down to where it was during summer, before I hurt my leg (this would be around 150 pounds)
- write every day (I’ve been very good with this since mid-August, though most of the writing has been inane posts on this blog)
- finish at least one major writing project, likely my novel Road Closed, written for NaNoWriMo 2014
- stay sane at work
- run regularly again
- get my left foot looked at and/or fixed (the looking-at part could happen in a little over a week)
- try to stay positive, kind and creative
- win millions of dollars in the lottery
- seriously, I’ll give a whole bunch of it to charity if I win
Happy New Year to the bots, other non-humans scraping this site, and people accidentally arriving here because I used the word “nude” in some post back in 2007. May 2016 be fruitful and fun for you.