April was a bad month. Let me make a list:
- I bombed out on a relatively easy goal for Camp NaNoWriMo 2018
- I had to visit the emergency room after two days of throbbing pain in my mouth
- I had to visit the dentist due to the above and get a semi-tooth yoinked due to infection
- I had to take antibiotics due to the above which have fun side effects like diahhrea
- I barely ran at all due to weather, my suddenly sore knees and general ennui
- I gained 1.1 pounds (I’m actually surprised it wasn’t more)
- I felt like no progress was made in work-related matters (this may change)
- I wrote almost no fiction at all
- My one-post-per-day blog rule fell to dust (this is post #21 and I’m pretty sure I’m not cranking out nine more tonight)
- Other stuff
There were also some good things and I am more hopeful for May. If nothing else the weather should be better.
Also I’m going to start the 21-day complaint-free challenge again. I feel like I went from being super-observant in watching what I was saying (ie. complaining) to just opening my mouth and spewing rants almost randomly. I need to get back on track and find my inner teddy bear.