Picking up my writing post-NaNoWriMo flame-out will involve a few things. My first step is organization.
Thus I will be doing the following:
- converting The Ferry over to Scrivener format. I think this will prove illuminating as I continue to work on the second draft.
- prioritize the short stories I want to use for my collection, discarding weaker ones or pondering whether they are worth reworking.
- outline my post-Ferry novel.
- convert last year’s NaNo project (Low Desert) to Scrivener format and consider whether it is worth continuing.
- decide on the future of thenwrite.com.
That’s enough to keep me busy this month. I also plan to actually write, too! Any progress made will be recorded here.