When wearing clothes is wrong.
- Spandex + 400 pounds overweight. People will try rolling you back into the ocean to save you.
- Button-up shirt + sweatpants. You know how well oil and water mix? This is the equivalent in clothing form.
- Plaid shorts. Crossing a street while wearing plaid shorts can cause road rage. Scientists have proven this.
- Leg warmers when your legs are not cold. Or ever.
- Shorts + knee high black socks. This was the fashion back in 1887. It is no longer 1887.
- Pants with the waist so low 80% of your “hip” boxer shorts are visible. I suspect this will eventually lead to a trend of wearing boxer shorts on the outside of pants.
- Wearing more than three shirts at once.
- That sweatshirt you keep tucking into your pants? Desist!
I’m joking, of course. I don’t really give a flying fig what people wear but if I did and had a blog and could complain about their lack of taste in clothing, I’d write…this post.