I am feeling revitalized for reasons unknown and feel it’s time to exercise some discipline, make things happen and other assorted clichés.
Here’s my list of things I will be doing every day. Note: I have excluded essential things for healthy living or just living, period, like eating, sleeping, breathing and pooping.
Daily activities for 2022 and beyond™
- Draw one thing (when lacking a specific subject, I will grab a prompt and limit myself to 5 minutes total time to get this done)
- Record a journal entry (using Diarium, which has a somewhat unfortunate name, but is cross-platform)
- Write a blog entry
- Take a photo of something. It doesn’t have to be good or even interesting, just a photo…of something.
- Exercise: Walk outside, walk on the treadmill, run on the treadmill or run outside. Or ride my bike, skip rope or something that can actually be considered exercise and isn’t like, “I lifted the TV remote 20 times today!”
- Spend time learning more of the software I use to become a professional expert of impressive knowledge or something. This includes:
- Affinity Designer
- Affinity Photo
- DaVinci Resolve
- Visual Studio/C#
- Various other 2D animation and other art programs
- Work in some way on my snazzy newsletter
I think that’s enough for now. Let’s see how well I do tomorrow, ho ho.