Here it is, the second day of NaNoWriMo and I haven’t written a thing.
It feels great. So much time to do other stuff. I went to Costco today and bought a 20 liter jar of mayonnaise.
I am thinking I should keep up on the drawing now, because it’s fun and relaxing. But what to do? Possibilities:
- Finish that book on learning how to sketch
- Go back to one of the earlier Inktobers and do all of its prompts, either one per day or following whatever whimsical order I decide
- Go back to my 2019 prompts and fix/rework the ones I’m not happy with or just try coloring all of them like Ted Turner
- Start a gum gum person comic
- Something else
- Or maybe write something, just not something for NaNoWriMo
A lot of possibilities. I will choose by…tomorrow.