I’m not sure why, but November was kind of an off month, despite some positive developments.
On the plus side:
- Improvements in workflow at work
- Ran a 10K
- New headphones provide relatively silent sanctuary on public transit
- It didn’t really rain that much and up until the last few days, it hasn’t been that cold, either
On the negative side:
- Return to Pacific Standard Time has probably led to some kind of SAD. Getting out from work and seeing that it’s already getting dark is never not depressing.
- Still not reading as much
- Writing has gone from minimal to micromal. Yes, I just made up that word.
- Even blog writing has tapered off. This will be post #21 when I’d normally be on post #30.
- After a month of Inktober and getting into sketching again, I only did one sketch in November
- Fat. Up 2 more pounds.
- Pulled two muscles
- Not running as much (see bullet point directly above)
- General feeling of malaise with working in technology. I’m tired of fixing things. I want to make things.
- Have not started stretching
- Have not started meditation
I don’t have a witty summary to sum up the two lists. I also have no expectations for December. I hope it doesn’t snow. That is all.